Cisco Bug: CSCuq82322 - Multiple Cisco Finesse Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
Jul 18, 2018
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Multiple vulnerabilities in Cisco Finesse could allow an unauthenticated, remote attacker to conduct cross-site scripting (XSS) attacks. The vulnerabilities are due to improper input validation of certain parameters passed via HTTP GET or POST methods to an affected device. An unauthenticated, remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability by convincing a user to follow a malicious link. A successful exploit could allow the attacker to execute arbitrary script code in the context of the affected site or allow the attacker to access sensitive browser-based information. Conditions: Device running with default configuration running an affected version of software.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases