Cisco Bug: CSCuq79479 - Reloading 3750x causes link to err-disabled on IE3000.
Aug 11, 2017
- Cisco Industrial Ethernet 3000 Series Switches
- Cisco Catalyst 2960S-24PD-L Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3560X-48T-E Switch
- Cisco ME 3400-24TS-A Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3750V2-24FS Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3560E-48PD-E Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3560E-12D-E Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3560X-48P-S Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3560E-24TD-S Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3560G-48PS Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: After reloading 3750x directly connected to IE3000, the interface on IE3000 go err-disabled. Conditions: Issue is found on only 3750x directed connected to IE3000 via SFPs.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases