Cisco Bug: CSCuq78965 - Port Profile Names should be more descriptive and modifiable
Jan 21, 2015
- Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch for VMware vSphere
- Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch
- Cisco Application Virtual Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The host migrates to a port profile with a non descriptive name for that uplink Conditions: There are many port profiles with weird naming schemes and it makes the config look messy.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases