Cisco Bug: CSCuq78880 - CPCA: phone status test fails for some devices
Oct 01, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Not able to create phone status tests in CPCA 10.5 and 10.5.1 Conditions: Phone status test fails only when devices have hostname in the device selector.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases