Cisco Bug: CSCuq78666 - Controller GUI: Adding SSV to group creates error in configGrpSubmit.php
Jun 21, 2020
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Error message is displayed in the browser window. After logging back into the GUI the system level monitoring page displays the SSV twice. One time inside the SSV-Group with the correct nickname and a second time outside all groups displaying the IP-address only. Conditions: Adding a SSV to a SSV Group.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases