Cisco Bug: CSCuq78423 - PC Discovery causes C-Codec devices to reboot
Sep 12, 2019
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: C-Codec devices reboot and starts up in maintenance mode soon after Discovery of the device is initiated from Prime Collaboration Conditions: This happens only if SNMP RW credentials are entered during device discovery.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases