Cisco Bug: CSCuq78253 - Remote cannot cBarge into conference after local resume call.
Jun 07, 2016
- Cisco IP Phone 8800 Series
- Cisco IP Phone 8851
- Cisco IP Phone 7841
- Cisco DX650
- Cisco Unified SIP Phone 3905
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7962G
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7945G
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 9951
- Cisco DX80
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7971G-GE
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Remote cannot cBarge into conference after local resume call from the cancelled conference call. Conditions: Pre-condition: 1. Phone B and C privacy both set as off; 2. Phone B and C primary line is shared line, and C set softkey template: show Merge when call state is remote in use; 3.Configure Advanced Ad Hoc Conference Enabled is true. Procedure: 1. A calls B, B answered, C show remote in use; 2. B presses conference, and then inputs D's DN, after 3 seconds cancel this call; 3. On B, resume the call, check C's softkey.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases