Cisco Bug: CSCuq77648 - ntp config missing when we execute "show run interface x"
Sep 10, 2019
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 4-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7700 6-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7700 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7700 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: "show run interface x" does not show up NTP configs. This is not the case with other features such as EIGRP or OSPF. Conditions: When running "show run interface x" command.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases