Cisco Bug: CSCuq77293 - locald process crashed while running show commands
Jan 29, 2017
- Cisco Network Convergence System 6000 Series Routers
- Cisco NCS 6008 - 8-Slot Chassis
- Cisco IOS XR Software
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: SSH user authentication details was not updated in sysdb, "show user all" command was not able to get any information when it gets executed. Causes locald process to crash Conditions: Only when user enters through SSH.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases