Cisco Bug: CSCuq77163 - Forms vs. Apache Authentication
Dec 12, 2014
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
- Cisco Expressway
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: To recreate. If you log into the home page, and attempt to log in, it will lock the login screen after 3 failed attempts. If you do the same with IP/events, it never locks with failed attempts. Conditions: This occurs with every attempt due to the other pages not using forms based authentication. This strikes me as more a feature enhancement to utilize forms based authentication on the other pages. However, due to customer pressure, opening as bug.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases