Cisco Bug: CSCuq76274 - Issue in bulk edit task for modifying alternate extension
Dec 18, 2015
- Cisco Unity Connection
- Cisco Unity Connection Locale Installer
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.5
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 10.5
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Session Management Edition
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Problem statement: there is a user with main extension: 8283180213 Existing alternate extension: 55555000 if we try to use the bulk Edit option from the main user page to bulk Edit alternate extension: Bulk Edit - checkmark on user Edit -> Alternate Extensions select Modify Alternate Extensions "Work Phone", then select "Remove All Except the rightmost" 4 digits Run the Bulk Edit Result of the task: Existing alternate was modified from 55555000 to 5000 But expected result: That is main extension 8283180213 was going to be truncated to 0213. Conditions: User should be present on CUC with alternate extension configured.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases