Cisco Bug: CSCuq74851 - System parameters after upgrade not able to be changed
Nov 27, 2020
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: After upgrade to UCCX 10.5(1) the parameter "override system promps with custom prompts" was reset to "¨disable". The update buttons on System parameters page did not update the config. So it was not possible to configure anything. Error changing codec on IPIVR. See errors in web browser and do not get prompted to restart engine. Conditions: Attempting to make changes to system parameters fail. This includes Changing codec on IPIVR and enabling "User prompts override system prompts"
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases