Cisco Bug: CSCuq73972 - TC, AFT may core when external database unreachable
Oct 02, 2015
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The Cisco XCP Text Conference Manager or Cisco XCP Managed File Transfer Manager services may crash if the the external database to which they are assigned is unreachable over the network. Conditions: CUCM IM&P is configured for Persistent Chat or configured for Managed File Transfer (IM&P 10.5.2 only), and assigned to a Postgres external database.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases