Cisco Bug: CSCuq73258 - Failed to create/update a service item when it contains a DATETIME value
Oct 24, 2014
- Cisco Process Orchestrator
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.1
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.0
- Cisco Process Orchestrator 3.0
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for SAP 3.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The activities "Create Service Item" and "Update Service Item" failed to create or update a service item Conditions: This issue only occurs when the service item contains a DATETIME value.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases