Cisco Bug: CSCuq72599 - Cannot install certificate for WexEx Enabled TelePresence.
Nov 14, 2017
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
- Cisco Expressway
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When installing the certificate per the documentation on page 87 and 88, the VCS displays an error when attempting to upload the cert. "Invalid file contents: The file provided does not contain valid X.509 PEM data. File contents - Certificates: 1, CRLS: 0. Validation errors found - Certificates: 1, CRLS: 0." Conditions: When installing the certificate per the documentation on page 87 and 88, the VCS displays an error and will not take the certificate.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases