Cisco Bug: CSCuq71743 - VSH crash seen when invalid RSA key is configured.
Jan 20, 2017
- Cisco Nexus 4000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 4001I Switch Module for IBM BladeCenter
- Cisco NX-OS Software
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The following VSH crash error message is seen: "%VSHD-2-VSHD_SYSLOG_EOL_ERR: EOL function security_ssh_key from library libsecuritycli.so exited due to Signal 11" Conditions: Configuring SSH RSA key as a non multiple of 8.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases