Cisco Bug: CSCuq71733 - Unable to Select "SAME" person into Person dictionary attribute
Jan 23, 2017
- Cisco Prime Service Catalog
- Cisco Prime Service Catalog 11.1
Known Affected Releases
10.0_R2_tanggula 10.0_tanggula 10.1_tanggula 11.1
Symptom: Unable to Select "SAME" person into Person dictionary attribute while using multiple select person. Conditions: Steps to reproduce the issue 1. Create multiple person dictionary attribute 2. Associate the dictionary to AFC and AFC to service 3. In the service order page, select a person (for example ABC) for the first contact field 4. In the second contact field, if the same person (ABC) is selected, person details are not populating into it.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases