Cisco Bug: CSCuq69852 - Non Tenant Schedule created for a tenant User's Notification device.
May 05, 2016
- Cisco Unity Connection
- Cisco Unity Connection Locale Installer
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.5
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 10.5
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Session Management Edition
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When a notification device' schedule is modified using CPCA for the first time, a new schedule/schedule set is created and is associated with the notification device. Now this schedule/schedule set is created for a notification device which is associated with a tenant user then this newly created schedule/schedule set should also belong to the tenant. This is not happening currently and schedule is getting created as a non tenant schedule. Conditions: Create a Tenant with alias "Taxoma" Create a tenant User firstname.lastname@example.org Login to CUCA as admin. Go to email@example.com edit page. Go to Notification Devices Click on any notification devices. Right Hand Corner Select Edit Notification Device details. CPCA page will open. Modify the schedule and save. Check from DB by firing following query: select tenantobjectid, displayname from tbl_schedule.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases