Cisco Bug: CSCuq69840 - AFT omits Content-Length header in HTTP response to download request
Sep 25, 2014
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When a client requests a file download using Managed File Transfer, the HTTP 200 OK response does not include a Content-Length header indicating the size of the file that is being returned. Conditions: Managed File Transfer is being used for file transfer. User downloads a file (as part of a file transfer).
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases