Cisco Bug: CSCuq68167 - AFT should validate the size of the Transferred-File header
Sep 29, 2014
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The Cisco XCP File Transfer Manager service fails to log a file upload when the size of the Transferred-File header is excessively long Conditions: A file upload request is received with a Transferred-File header that exceeds 511 characters.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases