Cisco Bug: CSCuq68137 - AFT service unusable after failed external database update
Sep 26, 2014
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Managed File Transfer feature does not recover after a failed external database update following file upload or download. Conditions: Managed File Transfer configured and Cisco XCP File Transfer service running. External database becomes unreachable. User attempts to transfer a file.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases