Cisco Bug: CSCuq66610 - Filter unsupported characters when creating SSRS report folder
Jan 22, 2017
- Cisco Process Orchestrator
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.1
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.0
- Cisco Process Orchestrator 3.0
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for SAP 3.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When importing reports in Process Orchestrator, it may fail to create a report folder name in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) Report Manager. Conditions: The issue happens when 1) the reporting database is on a SQL Server named instance, and 2) if the SQL Server named instance uses <servername>,<port> instead of using a dynamic port.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases