Cisco Bug: CSCuq66029 - CUCM to VCS IP Dialing Appendix 6
Sep 12, 2019
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
- Cisco Expressway
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: IP dialing from CUCM following Guide: Cisco-VCS-SIP-Trunk-to-Unified-CM-Deployment-Guide-CUCM-8-9-and-X8-2.pdf Calling from a SIP CUCM Device to an External IP Device which is H.323 Conditions: Empty Invite is interworked on VCS X8.2 to an empty Capset, and Audio and Video will only flow outbound.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases