Cisco Bug: CSCuq64308 - Deferred constraints fire at commit: CupEndUserRules / EndUserAssignOps
Jul 04, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Unable to assign user Conditions: old record for the user is left over in the generic table when user was assigned. Please follow below steps to confirm if you hit this issue 1. make sure this user is not a duplicated user 2. check if there are any old entries left over in generic table for user: run sql select eu.userid, generic.user_id from enduser as eu inner join generic on eu.xcp_user_id = generic.user_id where my_lower(eu.userid) = my_lower('<put the user id here>') and eu.primarynodeid is null If there is any row returned from above query, then you are hitting this bug.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases