Cisco Bug: CSCuq63636 - CUIC: defaultUserGroup Passed In User API Is Overwritten
Aug 31, 2015
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: In a Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX) co-resident Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC), users assigned to custom groups that are subgroups of 'AllUsers' are reset to being members of 'AllUsers' each night during the periodic UCCX - CUIC synchronization or when modifications are made to the Historical Reporting Users from AppAdmin. Conditions: Custom subgroups of 'AllUsers' assigned to reporting users will be overwritten by the UCCX - CUIC user synchronization process even though UCCX passes the custom group in the defaultUserGroup tag of the cuicUserBean API. CUIC does not honor the value passed in the defaultUserGroup tag of the cuciUserBean API call.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases