Cisco Bug: CSCuq63474 - CUC ports are not enabled to Answer calls, MWI, Msg Notification & Traps
Nov 07, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.6
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Unity Connection ports configured via 'PCP 10.5.1 Getting Started Wizard' are not enabled to Answer calls, Dial out MWI, Message Notification, etc. Therefore unity connection will not answer calls, dial out MWI, etc. Conditions: This occurs under condition when Unity Connection ports are configured via 'PCP 10.5.1 Getting Started Wizard'.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases