Cisco Bug: CSCuq62679 - Schedued rep permissions lost if other user with enough perms edits it
Jun 21, 2019
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: If any user who has enough permissions on schedulers, edits and saves scheduled reports, later other users including the one who created it lose the permissions on this scheduler. Conditions: Any user with enough permission and modifies reports.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases