Cisco Bug: CSCuq61343 - UCCX: Document Place Call Step to MeetMe Conference Unsupported
May 05, 2017
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX) Place Call step fails when attempting to dial a MeetMe number to begin a new conference or call an already established MeetMe conference. Conditions: Dialing MeetMe conference numbers is not supported by Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM)'s Java Telephony API (JTAPI). Since UCCX uses JTAPI for call control (including the underlying call control mechanism that enables the Place Call step), Place Call cannot be used to dial MeetMe conference numbers. The lack of support for MeetMe via JTAPI is documented in CSCum39340.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases