Cisco Bug: CSCuq58538 - Sftpuser password prompt during Subscriber upgrade
Jan 28, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 9.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When upgrading Cisco IM&P Subscriber from version: 126.96.36.199900-3 to version 10.0.1.10000-62 after step < Checking for valid upgrades.> , system is giving a prompt for sftpuser password of Publisher node. After entering password, upgrade completed successfully, but this is not expected behavior. Enclosure contains screen shot and install_logs from system. Conditions: 1. CUP Publisher node upgraded from version: 188.8.131.52900-3 to version 10.0.1.10000-62 2. CUP Sublisher node upgrade started 3. After step:Checking for valid upgrades, Subcriber is prompted to enter sftpuser password of Publisher node (screen shot in enclosure).
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases