Guest

Preview Tool

Cisco Bug: CSCuq57437 - 100G:Acl-based classification not supported

Last Modified

Feb 05, 2017

Products (1)

  • Cisco Nexus 6000 Series Switches

Known Affected Releases

7.1(0)N1(0.309)

Description (partial)

Symptom:
We see ingress BMI drops due to congestion at the egress interface on N96-1. The same egress interface happens to be the routing interface for erspan traffic and 100% BW is allocated to class-default. Total SPAN traffic is 40G and it should use 40% of BW of class-default. Remaining 60% BW should be utilized by class-4(regular traffic) and we should see 60% regular traffic. But we are not seeing that. There seem to be issue in the class mapping of Century.

Conditions:
this is due to not supporting Acl-based classification. All the traffic enter into default class and hence we see this case.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.

Bug Details Include

  • Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
  • Status
  • Severity
  • Known Fixed Releases
  • Related Community Discussions
  • Number of Related Support Cases
Bug information is viewable for customers and partners who have a service contract. Registered users can view up to 200 bugs per month without a service contract.