Cisco Bug: CSCuq56918 - VSM control vnic sending STP BPDU
Sep 09, 2019
- Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch for VMware vSphere
- Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch
- Cisco Application Virtual Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: At bootup the VSM sends out a few BPDUs. Depending upon the placement of the VSM (VSB vs VM) this may result in the upstream switch places interfaces into ErrDisable BPDUguard. Conditions: Happens only after upgrading to SV3(1.1) release. Will not occur on previous versions.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases