Cisco Bug: CSCuq56438 - "Apply to all nodes" option doesn't work when creating a SNMP user
Feb 26, 2019
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The "Apply to all nodes" option doesn't work when creating a SNMP V3 user Conditions: When using the "Apply to all nodes" option to create a new SNMP V3 user if the cluster has more than 2 nodes.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases