Cisco Bug: CSCuq55153 - vmware cert warning disable hidden from cli
Sep 09, 2019
- Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch for VMware vSphere
- Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch
- Cisco Application Virtual Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The new 'vmware cert warning disable' command is hidden from CLI but appears in 'sh cli list'. vsm# conf t Enter configuration commands, one per line. End with CNTL/Z. vsm(config)# vmware ? vc Virtual center info Conditions: Attempting to disable "%VMS-1-CONN_SSL_NOAUTH1: SSL AUTHENTICATION failure." message.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases