Cisco Bug: CSCuq53580 - N9K StandAlone: VXLAN gateway can't achieve 10G Linerate.
Sep 09, 2019
- Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 9396PX Switch
- Cisco Nexus 9504 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 9508 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 93128TX Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Can't achieve 10G Line rate. Almost 5% of packets are dropped on Egress port. This issue might not happen on production network. GATEWAY GATEWAY ------> N9K1 -----------> N9K2(HERE) -------> 10G ETH 40G VXLAN 10G ETH Conditions: Nexus is forwarding almost line rate. N9K works as VXLAN Gateway. Packet size is near 95B-136B. Unknown unicast traffic.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases