Cisco Bug: CSCuq53202 - AFT memory leak
Sep 05, 2014
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Every file transfer results in a small but definite memory increase which does not get released until the service is restarted. Conditions: Perform a file transfer.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases