Cisco Bug: CSCuq52516 - cat6k - 6800IA console behaviour fix
Sep 14, 2019
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Virtual Switching Supervisor Engine 720 with 10GE uplinks
- Cisco Catalyst 6880-X Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Supervisor Engine 2T
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When a FEX client is accessed from parent (using attach fex-id <>) and reload the client (by powering it off only), console does not fall back to parent. Instead it does not display client bootup logs. Even after the client booted up, even a new console session to parent does not work. Conditions: Catalyst 6800/IA running 15.x SY releases. No specific condition to trigger this issue.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases