Cisco Bug: CSCuq47799 - PWS doesn't support intra-domain federated contacts causing 482 Loop
Jul 08, 2016
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Presence Version 8.6
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: PWS with intra-domain federation enabled with Microsoft OCS/Lync causing high CPU and 482 Loop Intra-domain federated contacts on PWS request (GetPolledPresence) are not supported Conditions: Intra-domain federated contacts on PWS request (GetPolledPresence) PWS is an IM&P 3rd party api. Details can be found on the IM&P Developer Guide. In other words, PWS request is sent by 3rd party application.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases