Cisco Bug: CSCuq47202 - Service parameter change to Router to Router doesn't propagate
Jan 31, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: In inter cluster system with FIPs enabled, after changing Service parameter Router to Router and XCP Router restart, users can not exchange IM or Presence over Inter Cluster. After XCP Config Manager restart, users can exchange IM or Presence over Inter Cluster. Conditions: After change Service Parameter Configuration from MDNS to Router-to-Router and XCP Router restart (after notification for that), presence or IM doesn't work over inter cluster.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases