Cisco Bug: CSCuq47046 - MVOD: Master Vault status showing down in VVIM
Jun 21, 2020
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Recording master vault status is showing as down in VVIM monitor page even though the vault database is up and running. Conditions: While AIM tries to access AVSDB, AVSDB and AIM thread got hang in the send and receive call respectively. Timeout was not set in the send call of AVSDB and receive call of AIM which makes both AVSDB and AIM to block indefinitely.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases