Cisco Bug: CSCuq46764 - ENH: Provision to use CallConsultTransfer step for non-IAQ calls
May 04, 2017
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 8.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 8.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Large values of Ringtime and zero talktime for calls in CCDR historical reports. Conditions: Consider an Agent on an IAQ call. Now, he/she receives a non-IAQ call via 'Call Consult Transfer' step. This call doesn't need to be answered; it can even be forwarded to VM or elsewhere or even disconnected.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases