Cisco Bug: CSCuq46338 - SQL injection vulnerability
Feb 23, 2018
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 9.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptoms: A vulnerability in the database of Cisco Instant Messenger and Presence Server could allow an authenticated, remote attacker to impact the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the affected system by executing arbitrary SQL queries. The vulnerability is due to a failure to validate user-supplied input used in SQL queries. An attacker could exploit this vulnerability by sending crafted SQL statements. An exploit could allow the attacker to read, modify, or delete entries in some database tables. Conditions: An affected device running Cisco IM&P 9.1.x.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases