Cisco Bug: CSCuq46194 - Application Leaks Encrypted Passwords resulting in privilege escalation
Aug 06, 2018
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 9.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Under some circumstances, a user may be able to bypass web page restrictions and execute commands on the underlying OS. The user has to be logged-in to the device with valid, admin-level credentials. Conditions: Default installation of an affected release.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases