Cisco Bug: CSCuq43004 - Segmentation fault in function compare_vpivci in PPPoE Background Daemon
Sep 14, 2019
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco 7600 Series Route Switch Processor 720 with Multilayer Switch Feature Card
- Cisco 7600 Series Route Switch Processor 720 with 10 Gigabit Ethernet Uplinks
- Cisco 7600 Series Supervisor Engine 32 with Multilayer Switch Feature Card
- Cisco 7600 Series Supervisor Engine 720 with Multilayer Switch Feature Card
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Standby RP goes offline: %IOSXE_OIR-6-OFFLINECARD: Card (rp) offline in slot R1 Crashinfo file shows that there was a segmentation fault in process PPPoE Background Daemon. Conditions: It happened during normal operation.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases