Cisco Bug: CSCuq42472 - Video service deletion behaviour not consistent from CUCA and CUPI
Oct 16, 2014
- Cisco Unity Connection
- Cisco Unity Connection Locale Installer
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.5
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 10.5
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Session Management Edition
Known Affected Releases
Symptom:On hitting the API https://server-ip/vmrest/videoservices/obejctid to delete a video service, the admin would not able to delete a video service. Conditions:On hitting the API https://server-ip/vmrest/videoservices/obejctid to delete a video service.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases