Cisco Bug: CSCuq40931 - Some vlans spanning tree status is stuck in "Topology change set"
Jul 13, 2016
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 4-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 9508 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: In a network with large number of vlans, and multiple vdcs, after ISSU to 6.1(2) some vlans may stuck in "topology change set" status and keep sending BPDU with TC set. Conditions: the number of logic ports is over 10K. Issue has been seen on 6.1(2) and 6.1(4).
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases