Cisco Bug: CSCuq38824 - Reporting Db partition table's index not usable after grooming partition
Jan 26, 2017
- Cisco Process Orchestrator
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.1
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.0
- Cisco Process Orchestrator 3.0
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for SAP 3.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Process Orchestrator server log may generate "index in ususable state error" error for indexes of some reporting database's partitioned tables. Conditions: This issue may happen after the reporting database's TEORPTMAINTAINPARTITIONTABLES job is executed to groom oldest table partitions at the beginning of each month. The error only happens if the partitions being dropped contain data. When a partition is dropped, the table's indexes is not updated or rebuilt. Therefore, its indexes become unusable.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases