Cisco Bug: CSCuq38646 - [UCCX] Misleading error message when invalid filter is selected in CUIC
Jan 15, 2020
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Error Dataset status is Failed (Database error) is displayed when running report Conditions: valid filter settings are selected. Example: For Contact Service Queue Activity by CSQ Report, all 3 interval values are selected.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases