Cisco Bug: CSCuq37868 - Dao- After upgrade, the PC LB algorithm is not pushed to CDM
Aug 20, 2019
- Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch for VMware vSphere
- Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch
- Cisco Application Virtual Switch
Known Affected Releases
Upon upgrade, the PC LB algorithm is not pushed to CDM. Once we change the algorithm through cli, it will correctly reflected. Symptom: After upgrade, the PC LB algorithm is not pushed to CDM.It is seen that Vem's using default (source-mac) algorithm . Conditions: potentially if some non-default algorithm is being used in CX/CY and then upgrade is done, VEMs would go back to using default (source-mac) algorithm unless the config is changed/applied again on the cli .
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases