Cisco Bug: CSCuq37744 - Alarms Details display Version and Discovered At as "undefined"
Sep 24, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.6
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Alarms Details display Version and Discovered At as "undefined" Conditions: Steps 1. Navigate to Operate --> Alarms & Events 2. Select an alarm for CDRCMRRateThresholdExceeded 3. Hover on tool tip present on alarm name column, it will give the Alarm Detail pop-up 4. Alarm details displaying value "unidentified" for Version and Discovered At fields. 5. No value are being displayed for "Software" Field. It should display the proper value.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases