Cisco Bug: CSCuq37589 - UCCX CUIC: Agent Campaign Value List Appears In Value List Tray
May 11, 2017
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The 'UCCX Agent Campaign List' Value List is displayed in a UCCX co-resident CUIC deployment even though the user accessing the CUIC webpage does not have the Value List Designer role. Conditions: The CUIC user does not have the Value List Designer role. All UCCX stock Value Lists should be hidden from view when accessing the Value List tray if the CUIC user does not have the Value List Designer role.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases